About SERVPRO of Floyd County
Owners of SERVPRO of Floyd County
In 2003 Tahnya Jones, a life long resident of Floyd County, purchased SERVPRO of Floyd County. Our team at SERVPRO of Floyd County understands the disruption and worry that occurs when a fire, water, mold or other damage happens to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Floyd County specializes in the mitigation and remediation cleanup of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke, mold, or water damage. We pride ourselves in performing our services in a manner that accommodates our customers needs. Our team at SERVPRO of Floyd County works diligently to complete the services needed for each customer using the latest technology and equipment available. Our goal is to perform the job process required as quickly as possible.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage mitigation and remediation. Each employee receives initial and ongoing training. SERVPRO corporates training program along with IICRC-industry certifications, provide a wealth of knowledge for our staff. Our customers can rest assured we are equipped with the knowledge to mitigate and remediate damage to your residential or commercial property.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Floyd County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician